Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grumpy Girl Soap


Ok this is who I shower with (well, most of the time)!

One of my very favorite scents ever, don't know what I would do if I ran out!!!

Grumpy Girl is so creative with her soap creations, she uses awesome ingredients and her descriptions will make you LOL unless you are old or uptight or both (EW)

This one is called "Bunny Broiler" everyone should try this one. Trust me, I am a soap a holic and I know good soaps when I see one.

Description: Bunny Boilers are women on a mission... a stalking mission. You WILL be mine!

Sweet scents of sweet pea bring you to your happy place... with the man of your dreams tied up lovingly in the next room.

Wheeeeee!
*Sweet pea flowers, lily of the valley, and rose are rounded out with touches of melon, musk and vetiver.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20098859
Go get one!

Coming soon...

youtube makeup tutorials by some awesome pros!

I can't wait to show off the great people that I got to use my makeup and do reviews and tutorials! I wont say too much but watch this blog and find out how to do the hottest looks with Calypso Minerals!