Saturday, March 21, 2009

Over the Rainbow

So I was trying to figure out a great kit for spring time and came up with the Rainbow idea! These are extremely pigmented and I think a very fun kit! You get 13 super bright, smooth and saturated colors that blend very well...you also get 4 empty jars so you can mix up your own color and a professional grade eyeshadow brush.


Check out xsparkage.com who is the cutest thing on youtube blogged about it so check her out to see what she has to say about it! Also keep watching her blog, she will be having a contest where you can win one of these along with a bunch of other goodies from Calypso Minerals!

Coming soon...

youtube makeup tutorials by some awesome pros!

I can't wait to show off the great people that I got to use my makeup and do reviews and tutorials! I wont say too much but watch this blog and find out how to do the hottest looks with Calypso Minerals!