Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update

Hello everyone,

I am still receiving emails from everyone with their order information, please also include the date of the order in your email. I will be working from the back forward. I will have all orders shipped out with the safest shipping method. I expect this to take no more than two weeks to finish, probably less. I will no for sure once I have everyone's orders. I will continue to update this blog as I make progress and let you all know if there is a change in time frame (earlier shipping) thank you to everyone who is allowing me to make this right. I completely understand all of your frustrations.

Jen

Coming soon...

youtube makeup tutorials by some awesome pros!

I can't wait to show off the great people that I got to use my makeup and do reviews and tutorials! I wont say too much but watch this blog and find out how to do the hottest looks with Calypso Minerals!